- Fiji Phones
- Rarotonga Phones
- Rugged Phones Australia
- Samoa Phones
- UK and Europe Phones
- USA Phones
- Useful Stuff medical
- view our Outdoor Phone Store
- 4G Extended VoLTE
- 5G phones
- AGM parts
- Brand: AGM Phones NZ
- Brand: Blackview Phones NZ
- Brand: Conquest Phones NZ
- Brand: Ulefone Phones
- Brand: Unihertz Phones
- handsets for 2Degrees
- handsets for Spark
- handsets for Vodafone
- rugged phones for teenagers
- Samsung Accessories
- Security & Surveillance
- Specs: Big Battery
- Specs: Dock Charging option
- Specs: Extra-Loud Speaker
- Specs: Intrinsically Safe
- Specs: Thermal Imaging
- Specs: Wireless Charging option
- Trade Phones
- view Rugged waterproof phones
WARNING: Beware of Cowboys selling “cheap” rugged phones
Some big rugged phones sites and TradeMe sellers are trying to flog-off phones that don’t work in rural areas, and which may not work anywhere once Vodafone and Spark switch off the 3G cellsites next year – and they’re lying to their customers about it, still promising “compatible with all NZ 3G/4G networks”.
To help you avoid being stung, we’ve compiled a database of all rugged phones and whether they are really compatible. Read more at the links
AGM M8 Flip – non-Android basic phone, IP68 rugged, no VoLTE
Pros: It has easy to read keypad and screen, and three phone numbers can be programmed into M1-3 memory keys for one press dialling. A very loud speaker makes it easy to hear, and the phone is rugged so will likely survive drops.
An SOS emergency key can be programmed to dial 111 or another number of your choice, and long pressing the 0 key turns on a torch. Ideal for elderly relatives or as a first phone for kids.
If you are primarily using it to make or receive phone calls it’s a great phone. But it won’t browse the web or run Android apps, and it has the slow, finicky texting that these kind of phones had back in the 2000s – so if you like sending texts you are better off with an Android phone.
This phone does not support rural VoLTE so it is best used in urban locations and will cease working when the 3G networks are switched off in 2025.
- 2.8 inch QVGA screen 320 x 240 pixel.
- 2MP back camera without flashlight, capture the wonderful moment, and make the photo.
- Strong bright flashlight, you can watch things in long distance.
- Powered by 1500mAh battery, long standby.
- IP68 / IP69K / MIL-STD-810H waterproof and dustproof, can be submerged in water and is immune to dust ingress while its protective rubberized outer provides tough shell for protection against drops and also makes it easy to hold.
- 2G network frequency:
– GSM 850/900/1800MHz
- 3G network frequency:
– WCDMA B1/B5/B8
- 4G network frequency:
– FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28A/B28B
– TDD-LTE B38
Model M8 Flip
Central Processing Unit(CPU) T107
SIM Quantity Dual SIM
SIM Types Nano SIM Card
External memory TF card up to 128GB (not included)
Support Language Arabic, Czech, Croatian, Dutch, Danish, French, English, Finnish, Greek, German, Hungarian, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Swedish, Spanish, UKrainian, Slovenian
Additional Features FM, Torch, SOS
4G FDD-LTE 700(B28A)MHz, 700(B28B)MHz, 800(B20)MHz, 850(B5)MHz, 900(B8)MHz, 1800(B3)MHz, 2100(B1)MHz, 2600(B7)MHz
4G TDD-LTE 2570-2620(B38)MHz
3G WCDMA 850(B5)/900(B8)/2100(B1)MHz
2G GSM 850/900/1800MHz
Type WCDMA, GSM, FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE
Screen Size 2.8 inch
Screen Type QVGA
Resolution 320 x 240 pixels
Camera Quantity Single
Back Camera 2MP
Rear Flashlight Yes
Ports 1 x TF card slot
1 x 3.5mm Earphone port
2 x Nano SIM card slots
1 x Type C
Battery Capacity 1500mAh
Charging Power 5V 1A
Dimensions & Weight
Package Contents 1 x Phone
1 x User Manual
1 x USB Cable
1 x EU Plug Power Adapter
Smartphone endoscope camera – 5m, 720p HD, 6 LED lights, Wifi$119.00Add to cart
- Ultra thin 8mm endoscope can go where other cameras won’t fit
- IP67 waterproof design allows you to use it in the toughest of environments
- 720p resolution provides you with clear and detailed footage straight onto your smartphone
- 5 Meter long flexible cable lets the camera go round corners giving access to almost anywhere
- We are importing officially which means your purchase is fully GST and tax deductible for NZ business purposes
Unihertz Tank Rugged Phone, 108MP Camera, Night Vision, 22000 mAh battery, Android 12, Helio G99, 8GB+256GB$799.00 – $1,199.00Select options
DELIVERY TARGET: 1-7 working days
CHIPSET: HELIO G99
ANTUTU SPEED: 313,000
Americans love the Unihertz Tank! It’s not for everyone – weighing half a kilo because of its massive battery it qualifies as a defensive weapon if you are walking down a dark alley – but it’s built like the proverbial for a reason.
Unihertz says you might get up to a hundred days between battery charges, although officially it’s just “more than a week”. Some heavy users say they get 30 days. The point is, if you need a big battery phone for work or play outdoors (hikes, fishing, hunting etc) this phone has a lot more stamina than an EV…no ‘range anxiety’ here.
The Unihertz Tank also has the most powerful torch ever built in to a smartphone (watch the review video in specs below).Features
1. Fully rugged IP68 smartphone built to withstand the toughest of environments.
2. Adopt MTK6789 octa core 2xARM cortex-A76 2.2GHz + 6xARM cortex-A55 2.0GHz CPU, 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM large memory, operate the phone smoothly.
3. 108MP Samsung AF S5KHM2SP03-FGX9 + 20MP night version IMX350-AAMH5-C + 2MP macro OV2680 back cameras + 32MP Samsung FF S5KGD1SP front camera, capture the wonderful moment, make the photo sharp and vivid.
4. 6.81 inch panda glass FHD+ 2400 x 1080 pixel TFT LCD screen, you can enjoy media in stunning detail and vivid color.
5. Powered by 22000mAhlarge capacity battery, the battery will make the phone last for several days in normal use.
6. IP68 standard waterproof and dustproof, can be submerged in water and is immune to dust ingress while its protective rubberized outer provides tough shell for protection against drops and also makes it easy to hold.
AGM series screen protector – tempered glass 9H$24.99Select options
0.26mm 9H Premium Tempered Glass For AGM Toughened protective film This Tempered Glass screen protector is a must-have for anyone prone to constantly dropping their phone. Once fitted it protects your Phone screen from scuffs, scratches, cracks and water.Features>>>– 9H HardnessSuper Hard, even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the tempered …
AGM H5 Pro rugged phone – 8GB/128GB, Android 12, Loud Speaker, NightVis, 7000mAh, Dual 4G VoLTE, VoWifi$699.00 – $899.00Select options
90% EXPECTED DELIVERY TIME: 1-7 days
AnTuTu processor speed: 239,000
The AGM H5 Pro is the same as the cheaper H5 but with 8GB RAM and a much faster Helio G85 processor with DOUBLE the grunt of a standard H5. AGM’s new mid-range workhorse – a solid reliable all-weather rugged phone with the biggest battery AGM have ever deployed: 7000mAh. With a 109dB super loudspeaker you won’t miss calls on the worksite or factory floor, and it has a 48MP Samsung camera with 20MP night vision. Make sure you add the optional desktop charging dock.