- Fiji Phones
- Rarotonga Phones
- Rugged Phones Australia
- Samoa Phones
- UK and Europe Phones
- USA Phones
- Useful Stuff medical
- view our Outdoor Phone Store
- 4G Extended VoLTE
- 5G phones
- AGM parts
- Brand: AGM Phones NZ
- Brand: Blackview Phones NZ
- Brand: Conquest Phones NZ
- Brand: Ulefone Phones
- Brand: Unihertz Phones
- handsets for 2Degrees
- handsets for Spark
- handsets for Vodafone
- rugged phones for teenagers
- Samsung Accessories
- Security & Surveillance
- Specs: Big Battery
- Specs: Dock Charging option
- Specs: Extra-Loud Speaker
- Specs: Intrinsically Safe
- Specs: Thermal Imaging
- Specs: Wireless Charging option
- Trade Phones
- view Rugged waterproof phones
WARNING: Beware of Cowboys selling “cheap” rugged phones
Some big rugged phones sites and TradeMe sellers are trying to flog-off phones that don’t work in rural areas, and which may not work anywhere once Vodafone and Spark switch off the 3G cellsites next year – and they’re lying to their customers about it, still promising “compatible with all NZ 3G/4G networks”.
To help you avoid being stung, we’ve compiled a database of all rugged phones and whether they are really compatible. Read more at the links
The Outdoor Phone Store
NEW ZEALAND’S BEST RUGGED PHONES AND OUTDOOR PHONES WITH THE BEST SERVICE BACKUP
Welcome to the Outdoor Phone Store, NZ and Australia’s largest specialist retailer of rugged phones.
Need one straightaway? Look for the fast delivery option and it could be in your hands tomorrow morning – click the images for our full range
We are the only rugged phone retailer to actually service the phones in house, with factory backup. That means we are not just a sales outlet – our technical expertise on these phones is unmatched and if you are in business that’s crucial. Most other rugged phone retailers have no contact phone numbers – we do.
Click on the Outdoor Phone Store in the black menu bar above to see our full range, or click this link.
REASONS TO ORDER FROM US? (VIEW PHONES HERE)
- Fast delivery. You will get your phone asap, not in four weeks via ‘free shipping’
- Quality control. We’ve selected the best rugged phone brands in the world, and only their specific variants tuned to run in NZ. We are the biggest importer of rugged phones in NZ, with years of experience.
- NZ warranty. As the authorised reseller of these brands, we service our phones in NZ, or replace them. No mucking around. You won’t need to send your phone overseas at a cost to you of $150 (standard manufacturer’s warranties make you liable for cost of returning ‘dangerous goods’) and waiting 11 weeks for its return. We do it here, we do it quick.
- Tax deductible. Yes, you are paying GST. That means your new phone is tax deductible for business use
- The phones are great! Watch the videos…
- Seen a lower price somewhere else? It might not be exactly the same quality (FIND OUT MORE)
SO YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT OUR RUGGED OUTDOOR PHONES DO? WATCH THE VIDEOS BELOW THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE TIP:
THE OUTDOOR PHONE STORE SUPPLIED BY INVESTIGATE MAGAZINE
It’s not something we shout about, but we’ve been in the mobile phone business for a very long time. Investigate’s smartphone division is run by Ian and Heidi Wishart; Heidi’s background in telecommunications for Bellsouth Mobile and Clear, and Ian’s connection to the establishment of NZ’s first mobile phone network (Telecom 025) proved invaluable when the couple began operating a Vodafone affiliate in 1999. Since then we’ve sold a wide range of phones and tablets to clients all over NZ. Today, we specialise in providing handsets that work on ALL the networks – Spark, Vodafone and 2Degrees, giving you options you can’t get from the telcos’ own stores.
Like most Kiwis, you either like to get away to the great outdoors, or you know someone who does. Treat yourself or a loved one to a rugged smartphone that’s waterproof, shock resistant and dustproof, with features that could save your life in an emergency, like one-touch SOS, long-life batteries, GPS, flashlight and so much more.
These phones all have dual sim cards so they can run two phone networks simultaneously, meaning you’ll have maximum cellular coverage from2G, 3G and even 4G if you get stuck out the back of beyond – more than a Spark, Vodafone or 2Degrees model.
Ideal gifts for the person who seems to have everything, and essential for boaties, trampers, hunters, skiers, mountain bikers, farmers, tradies or anyone else who works and plays outdoors.
You can’t buy these from a telco. Phones carry a 24 month NZ warranty in most cases. Click here to see the full collection. Don’t forget to get an all-terrain holster with your purchase.